Super world fit has appeared on my credit card statement.

Brisbane, Queensland 1 comment

Super world fit has appeared on my credit card statement. I have no idea who they are and have only found out what the product is by googling their name on the internet.

I dont know how they got my details as i didnt order any "free trials" or asked for any information.

The charge is only AUD $27.38 but if they think they are going to get that every month i have news for them.

I have contacted the bank and cancelled my card but have been informed that because i have the same account number they can still access my account and continue to charge me the same amount each month

Can anyone give me contact details for them?

Comments

#119790

Hi Carol

The same has happened to me, have you heard from anyone who knows how to get rid of Super worldfit?

WORLD FIT - Do not no who you are

Hull End, England 0 comments

I am very disappointed that you SUP* WORLDFIT are taking money out of my bank account as the toothpaste that I asked for was supposed to be a free trial please put all payments back into my account that you have taken out and over a some time now and I am getting fed up of taking to my bank to stop these payments so stop all further payments that you are asking me for. I do not know this company and I never want to I just want you to put my money back in my bank that you have taken out.